Thursday, August 7, 2014

Don't call me that!

I'm glad that I'm through with the nasty morning sickness. Actually in my case it was more like all-day sickness. Can't eat well, can't sleep well and my heartburn condition was reaching through the roof. I thought it would never end. At one point I started asking myself why women wanted to experience pregnancy?, because seriously it was not the best feeling to be pregnant in the first three months. It was being trapped in your own body but somehow the remote control isn't working. There was one time that I slept with a bag of soda crackers in my bed or fell asleep in the bus while going to work completely forgetting where I should be heading.

Now that I'm on my second trimester I feel much more human again! Hooray!!!
I survived it! My bebe is healthy and happy in mummy's tummy.

Although my husband told me to relax and enjoy this mini-holiday --- sans my work and the concept of a definite schedule I just can't lay all day in bed daydreaming. I have always been skinny. I work out regularly and eat healthily so gaining a few pounds really is a daunting period I would likely experience.

So far I'm gaining the right amount of weight. And my OB seems to pleased with all my tests. But for now goodbye skinny jeans and lacy underwear.
Since I started feeling well, I am getting all wrapped-up in finding the best prenatal exercise. I'm guilty with ice cream and chocolate overload the past few weeks and I can't afford to risk my bebe with all mummy's guilty pleasures lately.

While my husband is at work I can't help but go - gaga over these good-looking celebrities while pregnant.

Right now I get pissed off when some of my acquaintances tell me I'm putting on weight. Duh? I'm pregnant! And seriously you look more pregnant than me only you have that belly since you were in 10th grade or something. So please careful with the preggy ladies !!!















No comments:

Post a Comment