Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sorry for lack of posts lately...

Yeah, I'm so freaking busy! Didn't have the time to update my journal and this blog. And honestly, I can't even remember where I've been lately. haha. I'm currently on leave. Then I'm flying to Hong Kong on Friday and hopefully I have JFK first day of the month.

I have some BIG BIG news coming soon!
Oh my! I am really so excited to share it here! The long wait is almost over. And soon I will have all the time in the world to write and study. It's a new chapter of my life about to unfold.

Didn't get the chance as well to go out of the country for our honeymoon. So we just ended up having a mini-moon or a staycation here in Dubai. But next month I will get to spend most of the time with my husband everywhere we like but yeah it's gonna be Ramadan by that time! :-(

I will keep my post short. And let these pictures do the writing.

Have a great weekend everyone!
It's burning hot here in Dubaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Just came back an hour ago from a two-hour drive from a nearby Emirate-- Fujeirah. Spent the weekend under and over the heat of the sun... Oh camels parading on the dunes.


A little family-bonding. Swimming in 44 degrees and yet freezing!


Pit-stop...Sizzling Chicken Sisig one of our local dish back home to die-for!


My hubby's salmon last wednesday that became an instant HIT! Yum!


Cheering for Germany last Monday. Winning againt Portugal 4-0!!!!! @ Barasti Bar Le Meredien


Fun Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment