Friday, May 16, 2014

The ONE

  Been in Australia last week and I'm coming back there on Sunday. 'Really wishing it's JFK flight instead. Oh well.

Sorry my dear blog for not putting much updates or at least pictures in the past few weeks. I've been so busy lately with work and stitching up together a simple wedding here in Dubai. Yeah! That fast! We decided to get hitched here and have a follow-up celebration in the Philippines or in Ukraine together with our parents and close relatives and friends next year. Everything happens like a whirlwind. Eventhough I was blessed with so many days off, they seemed not enough to get things done. Plus the fact that I'm having bad episodes of headaches and heart burns! Chocolate indulgence can't seem to help me anyhow.

I feel so blissfully happy to finally reached  this stage in my life.
I finally found the ONE. The much elusive One as they say. Kissed a few frogs along the day 'til I met my real Prince Charming. It all made sense in the end you know. The heartaches in the past were lessons learned and something to remind us that what is meant to be will be. Lift everything to God and everything is going to be alright.

Two years of dating really is enough to find out if there's a future together.
Being with him is easy and light and carefree. It's not like lifting a 100-pound weight to get things going. He makes me feel loved and beautiful and important. I need not worry. He gives me security. And everyone in my family loves him . And I love his family too! It's amazing how suddenly the tiles in the puzzle fall right into place. Swiftly.

I am about to embark on a new journey and I am so excited.
I might have to stop flying for a while and focus on something else, building my own family.
Gosh, it's a milestone to reach 30 and watch how each of my dreams come true right before my eyes! We have an amazing God! He answers our prayers! Sometimes it takes time, but in the end we'll realize HIS timing has always been perfect!

From here in Dubai and from the rest of my remaining travels,
I am signing off as a Miss...

xoxo,
Skinny Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment