Sunday, May 4, 2014

Munich

It's been awhile since I got the chance to just sit down and write. I've been everywhere lately. Running errands and going to work.

I'm back in Munich. And I got a 2-day layover just when I don't need it. I need to be in Dubai. Anyway, what the hell. I'm paid to do this.

As much as I wanted to join the rest of the crew for a long drive to the Sleeping Beauty castle I just decided to sleep and spend my day in front of the TV. The weather outside looks amazing. No more rain insight. Just light breeze and tons of sunshine. I'm a bit upset not to be having any New York flights this month. I got two Aussie flights instead. Not very happy.

So I'm getting married! Yey! I'm more than happy! I always dream of having a beach wedding. Let's see what's in store.

Since my surgery last March I started having this fear. I pray earnestly for healing. And I did the drastic diet to avoid having the cyst to grow back. I started eating in the healthiest way possible. No soy, no gluten, no sugar, less red meat, no processed foods, no dairy. My grocery shopping includes quinoa, salmon, broccoli, kale, fruits, sweet potatoes, skinless chicken, maca root powder, chia seeds and all of those other Superfoods . I deprived myself of chocolates and red velvet cheesecakes. I avoided airplane crap food. I only had salad or bring my own food. And you know what, it pays. My cramps disappear like magic. My girlie bits feels better on the inside. I have so much energy. I feel well, after a long time. One of the bad sides of having Endometriosis is unexplained infertility for some women. My reproductive health is at its best after the surgery. I am so grateful to God for being one of those women who are fortunate not being affected by the disease.

Most women have these two major fears in life: not being able to get married and not being able to conceive. Just having the confirmation that I don't need to face these fears makes me appreciate my life even more. I know there are still things that I want in life like a big house and a million dollar account but I guess having other things money can't buy make me put a higher on other things.Material possessions are not really the ones that makes life worth living. It's having a family, somebody to come home to, something to look forward to, something that makes you want to keep going no matter how tough the situation becomes.

I learned that if it's meant to be it will be. It may take a week, a month, a year or a lifetime but it will surely come. And when it does, it really is the best feeling ever!

I was having high expectations over my pork knuckles. It's just too much for me. I really don't like Europe on a Sunday. I have no choice but eat overpriced hotel crap.

Have a great week ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment