Sunday, March 16, 2014

Post Op My Insides

    Finally had a decent lovely meal after almost two weeks of pretending to be all-like-sorta  failed Barefoot Contessa. I'm giving out credits to my partner for saving me from starvation.

    I'm grateful for my speedy recovery minus the excruciating sorethroat I suffered from a couple of days go. And yeah I'm back in the saddle! Any I am flying to New York tomorrow!

  Finally able to eat Cheesecake over the weekend! Heaven.

  Sadly though I have to limit my sugar intake to bare minumim starting this month which means I will only give in to my sugar cravings twice a month which tantamounts to a slice of Red Velvet cheesecake  or one cinnabon roll  or one super small Ice cream cone.  And not all of the above. Sucks!

Never realized how drastic I should get in order to avoid the recurrence of the condition. No more laparoscopy please! Visiting my doctor today for post-op as we watched my internal organs being dissected and my nasty unedible chocolate cyst being drained sent me to straight to a whole new dimension. Take "knowing what you have in the insides"literally but somehow a notch higher from the normal level. However I  was not completely grossed out since I've seen bloody procedures before in Youtube to mentally prepare myself. Dr. Ibrahim handed me a CD copy in HD which I later used to tease my boyfriend if he happens to want to lose appetite some time in the future for whatever reason. Haha. My High Definition copy is fail-proof.

Like a sweet child who received an early Christmas present I went home with a great sigh of relief and  a whole new adventure I have to partake.

Eating Healthy. Staying Healthy. Combat Stress.Take extra Care of my Womanhood. Prepare for Motherhood. And All That Jazz.

I dedicated half of my day studying Nutrition and I know I have a long way to go. So I guess I have a better excuse to lie low with Facebook and Instagram.

I know I can keep these unwanted aliens at bay forever if I will be more conscious with my health. I will resort to Holistic Medicine. I had enough of those crazy hormanal side effects.

I will let Him decide. I will not worry about this anymore. He is the Giver of Life  after all. He sees me through perfectly.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment