Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jealousy...

Is not a positive feeling.
Yikes.
What is going on with me? I just got back from New York. The flight going was a brutal 14-hour flight and  had major delay once we reached JFK. First time doing New York that I just  grab a quick bite at a nearby Chinese Bistro and went straight to bed. 'Been dying to try the cupcakes at Crumbs but my insides were protesting. I went to sleep with dreams of red velvet frosting and chocolate frappuccino.

I went healthy food shopping in Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. Still the cruel winter approached us wickedly. Come on Spring! Come now! I want to do some worthy sight-seeing soon!

I was really happy going back to work, like nothing happened except for the fact that I couldn't eat almost anything in the aircraft. I just had a feast of green salad and Chia-seeds filled mineral water the whole time. Honestly, it's making me feel depressed. It's been a week or so without any trace of chocolate or artificial sugar running through my veins. I am a sweet girl ( literally) no more. I am nothing but a health freak.

And my own Facebook feeds are kinda depressing too.
I am feeling lost. Where am I going? Why am I suddenly feeling like an outcast? I feel neglected.

"Comparing yourself to others is an ultimate joy stealer".
   I am guilty.

I need to stop getting too involved in other people's lives. I have my own. I need to stop comparing notes. I have to kick these blues away without resorting to sugar coma.

I am acknowleding my sadness today instead of pretending that everything's alright.

I have a big reserve of positive thoughts ...it's just today... I just want to SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment