Monday, February 24, 2014

Before Traveling to New York

Yay!
My march roster came out yesterday. Am I ecstatic? Oh definitely, since half out my bids were accepted. I have 3 flights to Singapore ( oh I can visit Dad) and I have Manchester, Zurich and New York of course. Too bad I did not get Barcelona but man, I have 119 flying hours. Damn. Busy month.

However I may not be able to fulfill those hours since I will be checking in for a health issue. As much as I want to avoid hospitals and the sight of blood can make me pass out in an instant I have no choice but get on with it. I'm really terrified.

I really pray that God will touch the people who are involved in my procedure. Save what needs to be saved. Make big room for improvements and miracles.

Save some prayers for me this March.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank my loved-ones and my partner for all their love and support since day one.

Lots of love to you!

--- *** I will be heading straight to Whole Foods and Trader Joes tomorrow. Need to stock up for 2 weeks bed rest. But will definitely be checking out some stuff in 5th Avenue and Times Square first for some glam updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment