Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sleepless in YYZ

Been awake for more than 24 hours before I finally hit the sheets.
I was ecstatic that my best friend is living in Canada and hoping I would be able to spend time with her for two days, turns out Ontario is very far from Winnipeg that they have different time zones. We just ended up Skype-ing since the distance and the weather made it unthinkable .
At first I was apprehended about ordering room service since it's way too pricey but can't afford settling with instant noodles but in the end I just wish I did after braving the cold to look for food.
Damn! The lazy porter boy I asked where the Eaton Center was. He told me to walk up the ground instead of going underground convincing me if would be easier. Only after being out in the cold for darn five minutes that I realized I would die instantly in hypothermia. I couldn't feel my face and my legs felt like splitting in two. I just ran to the nearest McDonalds since I would not be able to reach Eaton Center alive.

Now after being asleep for five hours...
I'm hungry.
Oh damn cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment