Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Christmas in KL

Yey! Or no Yey! I was really not feeling the vibe to flying on a Christmas Day if I won't be flying to New York... 🗽But what to do, I got Malaysia for Christmas 😔... Thank God that the load was light and the six hour flight went like a breeze while sipping green tea ( struggling to keep myself awake) the whole time.

Well, it's been a year that I didn't get KL in my roster so somehow it's quite fair I get to fly here and do some catching up with shoe-shopping .

The Purser invited everyone for a Christmas dinner but I decided not to join them since it will definitely involve some serious drinking. I'd rather get drunk buying pretty shoes for myself! 😊

I love the new hotel. The view was spectacular. And the tv channels were not bad. I bought some Local Malaysian food for my Christmas Eve while watching Brave on Fox and the VS fashion show.

I slept for 12 hours and now eating pancake for breakfast .
Not bad at all to be spending Christmas alone in a Muslim country...
Cheers !































No comments:

Post a Comment