Saturday, October 12, 2013

Top tips for Staying Healthy
-Miranda Kerr

Been following her since VS days. And I can't help but secretly wish to have the kind of body she has. So here below are some of my favorite things I emulate from her...

1. Focus on filling your body with nutrients instead of counting calories.
2. Fresh food is the best, so try to avoid processed food and artificial sweeteners , colors and additives.
3. Supplement your diet with a nutritional product that works for you.
4. Try as much as possible to use natural and/ or organic skincare products and remedies.
5. Establish a daily routine. For me that's body brushing, twenty minutes of power yoga, affirmations and having a shower to my favorite song of the day
6. Sing, dance, smile and laugh. Nothing makes you feel so blessed as a big belly laugh. It is a great medicine and it rejuvenates the soul .

No comments:

Post a Comment