Saturday, October 26, 2013

#thoughts

I can tell that I can be the most positive person in the world. But there are just those times when a sudden shift in my daily normal routine can bring me stress. They are the things that i simply cannot control. And I am left with no power but to just change how I think. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to finally get back in the zone. Sometimes the thoughts we allow our minds to entertain are simply even far from reality. Mostly it's our imagination that takes over. I realized I am just human after all. If I fail to be affected that means I fail to give a damn as well. Like a small kid, I used to hide under the blanket when dark settles in the room. In this ripe age, I still hide under the covers when I feel afraid, only this time I chant with a prayer.

It's the significant things in our lives that affect us most. I think about my loved-ones most of the time. There are times when I can't help but worry about the future. How I see myself five years from now. Working and not giving up my dreams.

There are times when jealousy comes crawling. I know it does no good . I am a confident and self-sufficient woman. I can achieve anything where I put my heart and soul into. There's no need to be afraid. I am far from perfect and I am not the most beautiful person in this world but I can make my life and others lives beautiful. It's human to compare. And I should not be shaken. If we know our worth, we know what we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment