Saturday, October 12, 2013

#sold

Been out and about. Hardly even got the chance to catch a breath. My reserve month seems like extending to a never-ending roller coaster ride. Just when I thought I got everything figured out, I realized that the Scheduling People can do just about anything and everything in my Roster. So I got pulled out to do a Beijing flight. With hardly any sleep I board the aircraft half hallucinating. I was just so grateful that the entire crew were so nice and the passengers just dive into coma-like sleep which made everything in my case a little big convenient. Of course, Beijing is a great destination for shopping. I burned all my allowance to buy stuff that we will need in our upcoming vacation. Unfortunately, my bargaining skills suck big time. My crew friend Pranita spent 50% less than mine and bought stuff practically close to nothing. Damn this Chinese store clerks! Why can they just be nice when you haggle? No need for intimidation. And yet, I still love shopping here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment