Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Self Medicate

 So I  indeed ended up staying sick for more than three days. Haven't been flying for 2 weeks I guess became an advantage after all. I was hoping against hope that I won't get pulled out for a Sydney flight anytime soon (maybe next week) until I feel completely well.

But despite my condition I still managed to do my chores and squeeze some workout routines while nursing my throat and stomach issues. Still not sure of getting internet in my flat because my friend who happens to be on a beauty-leave (  paid leave-days any woman in my company takes to do some major beauty overhaul) has been frequently inviting me over to her flat for some girl-bonding activities has sort of started to influence me in changing apartment. And we started the hunting game yesterday until we realized that the ladies we intend to visit all left for vacation. Too bad.

So while my singing voice is gone completely with the wind because of my sore throat ( it coincidentally  made my already husky voice even more husky,) my speaking voice became almost nonexistent. And so I just spent my waking hours with my friend cooking and listening to her naughty stories. Good times almost always happen when you're almost at the edge of losing your mind.

There were nights when my headache started tricking my mind into thinking that I see black shadows in the corner while I wash the dishes and noises like a chair being pulled at the middle of the night meant something as sick as having some unseen company wanting my attention. Oh please. Stay away from me. I decided to keep my curtains open to shed some light while asleep and the moon up in the sky to be my deaf witness in case some paranormal activity happens. Right, I swear off watching Horror movies for all eternity.

My wild imagination keeps me up all night and my ear plugs never works whenever my arm hair begins to stand up.

I'm still suffering from  light-headed-ness from time to time. I really need to go and visit the clinic. Must be some blood issues. More iron in the diet more vitamins to take.

Right now  I am currently enjoying accepting invitations to crash some couch for some beauty-makeovers-slash-bake off while on standby.

My loving partner is currently snoozing under a sea of blankets.
I hope I still have a off-day tomorrow.
Or a Singapore flight  or a three-day Shanghai...
That.....would be a great reward from all these delusion . 

No comments:

Post a Comment