Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happiness is Contagious

The past few weeks had been extremely awesome and if its some karmic response to my good deeds ( haha ) surely I don't want this positive cycle to end. My flights were downright easy if not hilarious. My colleagues and my Seniors seem to like me ( ok ok, this is too much bragging already, please forgive me). It's just that I never really understood the real concept of being happy on the inside that it sort of attracts more happiness like how bees get so attracted to honey or Winnie the Pooh. Whatever. I can't really put my explanation regarding this phenomenon in the exact words but bottom line is we have this great power inside of us that if only we will learn to harness further can literally move mountains if we want to.

I realized that you can get away with anything if you will just be nice- sincerely. Nobody likes a faker. But if we share our genuine smile to others the response we get can really surprise us. Sometimes our efforts to get to know someone personally can give us some outstanding outcome in the end. I never thought that I will be able to build rapport then eventually friendship with people I have not even dreamt of being friends with. I learned that if we set aside our judgments we will have some unexpected treasures worth keeping. I'm glad that I have so much to share. And I'm happy to have people who are willing to share more than what they can give. It really is a blessing to create harmony in the midst of chaos and beauty in a pile of trash. A positive mind definitely harbors a positive life.

So just hang in there, every day may not be perfect but feel the positive power inside of you, spread happiness and love and in no time you will find yourself receiving more!

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment