Friday, September 27, 2013


Bright Lights@ Amsterdam
Updated 17 seconds ago · Taken in Amsterdam, Netherlands
I thought I was dreaming not until the cold water came pouring over from the shower as I rush myself to get ready in half an hour. Been off for 2days straight, so engulfed with a new book and bugging my loved-ones to keep me company I was completely in the zone for not flying for straight two weeks until i guess they noticed I need to get my butt back to work. Oh well, never been here and my friends been raving about their experience and truly I was glad to have done this flight.
The whole crew were amazing and our Purser truly live up to his name. He's a funny angel and a great leader. Our layover was well-spent. Never been so consumed with worldly stuff so it came to me as a shock . When prostitution and smoking weed are centrally legal and prude-ness certainly has no space. I find this incredible city alluring. Like their gorgeous women half naked in the windows at the famous Red light District , Amsterdam is a city hard to resist, unforgettable, and unforgivingly exciting. Home of beautiful tulips, the most museum in the world, cheese, wooden clogs, the sweet Anne Frank and a whole lot of other things. Our short trip was indeed too short, but short enough for all of us to fell in love withAmsterdam and get high while strolling. I never smoked weed but there, it's just a way of life, it seems ...

















No comments:

Post a Comment