Saturday, September 14, 2013

#acid reflux

I miss working out.
If I will wake up feeling better tomorrow I will definitely hit the gym otherwise I will just sulk up in bed praying this pain will go away. Been having this pain for 3days in a row. Started with my throat and now my stomach acid started to go crazy that I could no longer identify hunger and satiety. I don't want to visit the clinic. I don't like waiting and the thought that something might be wrong with me is just terrifying.
Home alone. Oh I just love it when the house is all mine. If only my boyfriend can come and stay while they're gone.
I promised myself to never ever watch Horror movies as long as I live if I desire to live longer. You see, been becoming paranoid with the slightest sound i hear in the middle of the night. Shadows reflect monsters in my vision by default. I have a very active imagination. I regret watching Conjuring in the cinema.
On the lighter side, I feel very much happy to feel and know that help always comes my way. I feel delighted and blessed to meet people- friends and strangers alike who are very much willing to make my life a little bit easier .
Got my required visas for my future travels much easier than usual.
Met people who never miss to inspire me and push me to go after my dreams.
Acquaintances who keep in- touch just to make sure I will get promoted and to have "more" faith.
Being loved by someone whom I loved and to discover that they possess beauty inside and out.
And that if something will ever happen to me ( God forbid...) I will pass happy and contented because God has given me a wonderful life to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment