Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reduced 20 hours Deadhead in HongKong

So my company is trying to convert most of our fleet to Airbus A380. The top destinations normally flies with our much- beloved double decker aircraft. Just yesterday I understood that my flight to HongKong will much likely be a turnaround but with allowance and a minimum layover. I get to operate Dubai to HongKong and fly back to Dubai as Deadhead which means I get to fly but not officially working, - I will be relaxing with the rest of the passengers. How sweet is that?

With the massive delay yesterday I get to stay in HongKong for 20 hours only.
So when I woke up today before lunch I immediately pack my "skinny girl adventure kit" and took the MTR ( HongKong 's Metro/train) and brave myself to get lost in the city.

I carefully read the map and successful made it in one piece to my points of interest.
I just went to Mongkok for some shopping.
Went to Kowloon side for sightseeing. I get to see HongKong Museum of Arts and so much other things.

The weather is a bit disappointing.
With so little time this is HongKong in my 7 hours of exploration....
Disneyland can definitely wait.....















No comments:

Post a Comment