Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rant

I should have woken up an hour later. Damn it, when flight gets delayed...

Doing early morning flights is one thing. And sleeping before the flight is another story. For the second time I failed to sleep with this stupid fear that I may not hear my alarm and miss the flight. Never been absent and not planning to have one but it's really ridiculous that no matter what I do my body rejects the idea of sleeping soundly before work. And later finding out that my early morning flight was pushed back til lunch time just gets even more annoying! Grrr... My make-up sure looks like it needs a touch up and my early morning breakfast has already been digested since I board the bus going to HQ. I've had my fair share of lucky strikes a few days back and I guess my lack of sleep just manifested a long day ahead of me... Oh well.

My tummy is growling and Costa coffee is close for renovation.
Perfect!
So I will just dream of croissants and frappuccino while browsing Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment