Monday, August 26, 2013

Cheer up

My Reserve month is coming, and that means I will be like a fugitive trying to sneak fun whilst at work. It's a month long of great surprises and long hours of waiting. It can get a little challenging so I better have myself equipped now with some things that can divert the negatives to positive.

1. Study Harder. Best time to have more time learning the most difficult Russian rules. Sometimes it feels like my brain is being cut in two. Anyway, no pain no gain. Right?
2. Been meaning to read more John Green books. Maybe I will give audio books a try this coming month.
3. Sometimes I feel like Cinnabon can just suddenly change my mood. When I feel down, I will just grab a bite and run later in the treadmill. Sweet couldn't hurt so much.
4. Lets see how lack of Internet can do to my sanity. I will try not to have connection until September 15 'til I ask etisalat to install for me.
5. Reserve month means less money. Too bad. Lets see how I can inject my creative side.
6. I have more time to have a thorough check up. My vision is getting poorer. My stomach acidity is getting worse. 'Guess I have more dates with the nurses soon.
7. My US visa is coming! :-D
8. Time to prepare for my first travel- adventure with my loved-one.
9. More Time to catch up with friends and loved-ones
10. More time doing something to improve myself and make some more plans

No comments:

Post a Comment