Friday, July 26, 2013

I am self-confessed frustrated Parisian girl so whenever I get the chance to see Paris I take each moment to really get to know the city. We were all so excited to see the city during summer so we ended up walking from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame and trust me it took us over two hours with rain showers in between. We stopped by Pont des Arts to see the famous bridge where lovers padlocks their devotion to one another. Such a romantic place to bring your special someone. Last stop was Sacre Couer basilica and truly it never fails to leave me breathless every time . Along the way we had our pit stops to eat local delicacies while being mesmerized by its rich culture and amazing architectural history. I love Paris. It's always a great idea!



















No comments:

Post a Comment