Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Up And Coming

'Seems like I am going on a holiday next month. Just in time for my first year in the aviation industry. I am certainly clueless what awaits me in years to come but my June roster somehow makes me feel bad. Instead of having the celebratory mood I started feeling like I may have to change course. I don't need 10 days consecutive of not being able to fly. It just tells me that I am bound to bum around longer than needed and I just don't like not doing something useful and worthwhile. As much as flying back to Manila as the option with all these massive amount of days off I just think that it would cost me much financially and emotionally.
Don't get me wrong, I am completely grateful with this amazing life I have, this great opportunity to see the world only in my case , I am certain there's got to be more to life than this and I have still so many things to offer.
Like anything in life where we want to build a future with, we try to examine in the beginning if we are in for a long haul and if the other party is feeling the same way about us.
One thing I learned in life the hard way is whenever seeing a future with something- career or a relationship we should have the courage to know and tell if its promising or not and be brave enough to jump off and start finding what truly belongs to us if it doesn't .
I suddenly find myself again bombarded with questions with what and where do I see myself 5years from now?
I will always be in-love with travel. I just wish that sooner than later I will find something to do with it that would make me do more with what I have, other than asking for tea or coffee and touching up the lavatories.

No comments:

Post a Comment