Thursday, May 2, 2013

Home is where the heart is

It's been four days since I came. Nothing much has changed only the weather getting extremely hot each day. It somehow makes me think of the comfort I enjoy in Dubai.
I only come home to visit my family. Suddenly, it feels foreign to roam around the places I grew up in. I am no longer attached. Only the people who touched my heart makes me want to crawl back here time and time again.
It feels different since my mom passed on. I remember vividly how she prepared all my local favorites. Now, it's just dad and my younger brother. And you know what, indeed mother knows best. The house feels more empty. And I can only imagine how my dad feels every single day.
So I will try my best to make each second of my stay here counts. I know Dad needs my company and I want him to know that he is not alone walking in this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment