Sunday, May 5, 2013

Buses and trains

Tricky tricky mind. My train hasn't arrived yet. Sometimes it scares the hell out of me. Most of the time I play it cool. But damn there are just days I can't fake my anxiety anymore. I know God is my great architect and He will lead me to the path that's best for me. Just the image of an aging old woman with 20 cats as her sole company in life gives me shivers. Someday perhaps I will freeze my eggs just in case. Who knows what the future holds but I have strong faith who holds the future.
It's amazing to love and to be loved. Nothing is certain though. The thing that makes you the happiest can make you in an instant -- the loneliest. Keep holding on.
Happiness is a choice and life is too short not to take it.
Wherever this great adventure might take me I pray that I will make the right choices and spend each moment with great love and great passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment