Sunday, April 28, 2013

i'm coming home...

All my bags are packed, oh so ready to go...

I'm half excited and half terrified. I'm not so thrilled of the fact that summer in the Philippines is as good as visiting a sauna house-- that hot and humid. I am just happy to see my folks and have  some well deserved me-time for a change. I have no concrete plan in mind. I am not so sure if I will come visit some old friends and travel far. I want to take this trip like a soul-retreat, and  mind and body makeover. Visiting medical clinics are on top of my list and maybe some soul-searching on the side if I can convince my family to go with  me for camping in the mountains. Let's see.

I am blissfully happy at this point in my life.
I am at the final year of my twenties and that just freaks me out. However, I am optimistic.
I cannot tell what the future holds, right now I just want to be brave enough to face it.

It's not the best feeling to feel vulnerable. I feel like being squeezed by two giants.
I know its not good to worry. Sometimes I just can't avoid it.
I really need this trip somehow.
I wonder how it feels to be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment