Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beyond

 I suddenly felt that I was about to cry.

 I had a very "moving" session today with one of my spiritual leaders. Sort of, more and more we spend each time together the more  thirsty I become to know the truth and to make things right.

  I still consider this life I have now as a second chance, another lease on life. That's why I appreciate it a lot.  A few years back you will not even like me. I am the person you would perhaps avoid. I was just this sad ball of negative energy. But God is good and he just didn't heal my heart in fact he gave me a brand new heart to start fresh.

I have changed a lot. I am more secure now on my own. I know my value and I get to put high value to my relationships as well now that I learned the difference.

Physical beauty can only take you to some extent but its the purity of the heart that lasts and can withstand any storm. I resolved to devote more time to nourish my mind and my heart. There is no such thing as perfection. I just want to be the best version of myself and help others bring the best in them too.

I still get insecure from time to time like any other woman. The only difference now is that I am confident to showcase what I have that others don't. And if people won't like it  I would be just as secure to walkaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment