Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dear God,


Thank you for another day. The sun came peeking through my curtain as I heard the workers banging their tools in the  nearby building. I am all-set for a new adventure; my senses are working well.

Thank you for giving me the strength and the  courage to face my daily battles. Although every day is not a good one guaranteed I can honestly say that my hopes spring from you.

I ask thee Oh Lord, to free my mind from worries, my heart from hurt and my eyes from hate whenever things don't go my way. Kindly always remind me that I am your daughter and you are still not done with me.

Please provide me the understanding and the humility whenever I face challenges with my work and with my loved-ones. Help me reach out with an open hand and an open heart for us to communicate better.

Protect my relationships Oh Lord. Give us guidance as we thread our journey to righteousness.
Build my character. Help me love unselfishly. Clear me. Purify me. Only lead me to the best path. Keep me away from evil.

Nourish my heart with your love. Provide me the wisdom to make the right decisions.
and most of all bless me with the holy spirit especially whenever I feel like hitting the lows.


I ask these in Jesus Mighty name...

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment