Sunday, February 17, 2013

On hate

   I heard her came in the middle of the night as I almost jumped out of my bed. She carelessly banged the door and turn the AC on, now we're back in North Pole. With her strange English twang I started hating her gut and I can't stand near her. It feels like poison spreading in my body. The mere thought that she's just in the other room drives me mad. I feel like vomiting in blood.

   I once asked her how she was but she did not reply nor look at me. I just wasn't there." Who do you think you are" I wanted to scream at her but I was just engulfed with hate and anger as I control  myself that I might punch her face any moment. I don't know what her problem is. Only for sure she's just not fond of me. I want to talk to her but I just can't find the courage. I know it's not right to hate someone because in the first place it doesn't do me any good. I don't know what to do. If only she can just disappear into thin air.

   I tried to be nice until I got tired of trying. There's just some people you can't please. There's just people who will stab you in the back any moment. I just wish that I don't have to deal with her toxic energy every waking moment in this house. I wish I can wreck the AC control so I don't have to suffer from sleeping disorder because of the extreme temperature in my room. If only the AC is not centralized. If only she will find somewhere in the dark garden of her heart to be a little bit considerate. She once admit that she's a real Bi*$%@ before, well I guess she never changed.

   Eight months ago I met her in the kitchen as she was doing her dishes. She was still a little bit appropriate until I began to realize based on her stories about colleagues that she can't stand most of them. She once mentioned that she can't get along with this and that. In my mind I analyzed how much problem she's having with most of the people at work.

And now I guess, for whatever reason she started acting like a total B@#$ to me.

    I hope tomorrow I will find a pill that will change the way I feel about her. She's like a heavy dark shadow casting over my clear blue sky. And hopefully she will meet someone who can soften her cold cold heart.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment