Saturday, February 2, 2013

I should be sleeping by now and yet I just couldn't put away my thoughts. I know I just have to spare a few moments just to let it out.

Thank you God for everything. 

I couldn't put the best words to describe how I feel. The past few days had been challenging and fun at work.  I get the chance to fly with my favorite people on-board which made the excruciating hours more bearable, I managed to return back to Dubai on time whist the massive amount of delay. On top of that, there's always a moment that makes me reminded how much lucky I am to be showered with so much love.

I was a different person way back then. I guess God is always leading me to the right path where I would grow to become a better person. I could have turned out to be just another spoiled brat who would just settle for anything convenient  and who wouldn't  even bother striving for her dreams. I was right where I was and I guess there's a great reason why I am where I am now. Everything will work for the best.

I know there's no point in having regrets. But if I could ask for one magical wish to turn back time...I would ask for my Mom to be with us again...

I know in Heaven, she's proud of what I've become.

No comments:

Post a Comment