Thursday, January 10, 2013

This Just IN

  I spent half of my day clearing away some junk living inside my closet. Looking for one small paper dating two years back certainly pushed me over the edge. I even missed Breakfast and Lunch. I guess this should have been one of my new year's resolution : Throw 'em when You don't Use them.
   Just now finally I got a breather. Since December I've been running around to hell and back. Been so busy that I did not even take some time to write a decent post or actually write in my daily planner. 2012 wrapped up so quickly. But that was quite a year! Magical, a Breakthrough Year of many things!
   Christmas was surprisingly fun and easy given that I went to a family Christmas Eve dinner and report to work a few hours later. Such a blessing it turns out since that flight was so light and all the crew were exuberantly happy that I did not feel like working at all. I met a few interesting people too  whilst on-board.
     While the rest of world was doing the countdown for 2013 we were securing the cabin for arrival. We touched down Melbourne half past midnight Dubai time and I was on a sleep break during midnight Australia time. So that was it. I just spent the whole time sleeping in my hotel room and taking Panadol and Antacid every two hours. I hope Australia will give me amazing vibe for the rest of the year. I made lots of money on that flight while keeping myself alive. I guess I will be working very hard this 2013, my new adventure continues...
      I arrived to Dubai on my birthday. I was so touched that the same people whom I got to spent my New Year's would be the same people who will greet me first. They made me  an on-board greeting card and gave me a perfume-set from Duty Free. Exhausted but happy, Delighted and Hopeful. I tucked myself in my bed for two hours until I went out to meet my Significant Other. After almost three weeks of being apart, having him in my arms just made every stress in my body disappear. I got everything I wanted and even more! I don't really like the idea of ageing. Well, it seems like I have no choice but face the inevitable.
     I made an agreement with myself to work hard and play hard this 2013. I got used to working hard only and just deprive myself of the luxury of just breathing slowly once in a while.
    I also made a pact with myself to eat more healthy on-board and on-ground. I should not made excuses not to work out. I am so blessed to have a great healthy body and an amazing metabolism but that should't make me lazy or complacent. Especially now that, I just got a year older. If only I can just be forever 21.

    I am so excited to explore new destinations this year.
    I am so thrilled with the idea that most of what I dreamt of last 2012 materialized  and that this 2013 I will aim higher and work harder since nothing is impossible anyway.

    I loved the fact that I am aching for someone who feels the same way about me. It's nice to feel the butterflies living inside my tummy again whenever our hands touch. Now I am feeling so 21 again. Date nights   turned out to be crazy and fun-filled and stress reliever. And that's just how love should be. right? I am happy.
 
    I guess I have to grab my 2013 planner now. I have a long list to consider.
    It's been a great start.
    I am praying for more awesome days to come!

     Rock ON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment