Sunday, December 16, 2012

There You Are

There you go again seducing me with your smile.
You stood there waiting as I hurried to fetch you
from the crowd.
There you are with your
kisses that lingers 'til noon, I know
I have to hurry up and grasp for some air.
Because you're letting me fall again, again and again.


You held my hand tightly and kissed my hair.
What did I do to deserve this?
I'm falling from the sky in light speed.
There's no control.
You should never let me go.


Your body is like the sun where
I find source to keep me up,
First time to have let things open
and dive in to me freestyle.
I want you to stay here. Keep your body heat
as I lay awake in the dark in my red velvet sheets.

Your kind eyes held me with conviction that
I shall never want anything else.
They had come and go and played with my heart
and there you are holding it with your lips.

Tell time to pause for me and you
Because the happiest days are with you
sometimes I wonder can I keep you here with me
from morning 'til evening, forever and always?

No comments:

Post a Comment