Thursday, December 20, 2012

 If only I could stay longer....

 Finally, I've seen Paris in winter with its gorgeous Christmas decorations. Mind you, I've brought all my knit-wear and wool clothing taking preparation to winter quite seriously. Thank God my suitcase just made it to the allowable  weight.
Lucky indeed to have found people who were brave enough to explore the cruel weather otherwise I will definitely go nuts. The second tour was even better since we found one local crew who was so nice to give us a tour - Local style. We did not waste our time getting lost and quarreling in which tourist area to visit first. The Metro ride in Paris is not easy but became such an easy task because of Anne.
   My first exploration of Paris gave me the opportunity to see the Basilica Sacre Couer, the Moulin Rouge, the Notre Dame, the Champs Elysee, the Grande Roue de Paris, Arche de Triomphe and of course the Eiffel Tower. We were so happy to experience the Christmas market as well. I bought some stingky delicious sausages, wine and crepes and perhaps eaten more than 10 pains chocolat during breakfast. Oh well, this is Paris.

    I am definitely looking forward to see the Louvre next time... hopefully during Summer...

    Merry Christmas to all!
    From Paris back to Dubai! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment