Monday, November 12, 2012

Old and New

 The sun came up, blinding me with its rays. I rolled over the side and found it empty. There's no echo just the crease of what's left of you. The memories used to haunt me like dark shadows every single night. I had my fair share of nightmares, trying to preserve what's lost. Hoping in the morning the bright days will come back. I was glad they did not. I loved and carved the stone we built together thinking it would last until the storm came to wash out everything, leaving me helpless in the rain. Right in there I soak up in my own tears. In despair I lived and in misery I found friends.

I was bruised and burnt out. Flowing like an endless river going nowhere. I was just asking to let it die, let me die there. When hurt was my sustenance to reality, I thought that was the only way to live.

Then I suddenly found strength. I grew back the flesh into my bones. My frail body begun to get better. I found a logical reason to live. Suddenly I started to forget you. While my heart beats for no one I was complete on my own. I had scars from the past. But it's good to remember where I should not be.

After several attempts to let another love to grow back into my life I finally found what feels right. This time it's easy like a sweet melody playing in my ears. The darkness of yesterday were gone and lost. I could not even remember how it feels.

I loved and let go.

And now I am on a new journey.

He's like a breath of fresh air. How his mere touch give me shivers and when he kisses I just don't want to let go. I have wonderful dreams every night. And for the first time after these long years I don't want to wake up  if I am just dreaming.

I love him.
I do.
And I know he loves me too.
This is right for the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment