Monday, November 26, 2012

 So I just got back from a 6-day trip to Australia and New Zealand, after nine days of being just in Dubai. I lost my KL flight and Scheduling did not put KL in my December roster. I wonder what happened there? It's too bad because I really like shopping in KL and Christmas is coming.   
  Well, I loved Australia. I like finding myself in tiny streets full of secret shops filled with books and unique stuff. I loved having a great range of choices where to eat and things to buy. I loved looking at people and how they seem to enjoy their lives immersed in this beauty. I loved relaxing in the greenest parks I have ever seen and enjoy my sandwich while watching the kids play. I liked it because it's so laid-back but so rich with different cultures. Certainly, it's worth the 14-hour pain of flying there and besides our company is giving us good allowance. Yey!
   Well, it looks like I am celebrating the New Year's in Melbourne. Not bad for a good start of 2013.
    And yeah, I'm back again in Australia next week. Back to Sydney. Perfect for my shopping extravaganza for the holidays.
    I wasn't able to take loads of picture while in Melbourne. I divided my time sleeping and preparing for the next flight. But still, it's been an amazing first time in Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment