Thursday, November 15, 2012

    Can you imagine nine days with nothing to do? Well, I am already at the middle of it in fact. My company   for some reason gave me a surprise. I am not really ready to take it since I am flying around nonstop for the past few weeks and now my butt is freezing in my yoga mat while watching YouTube and Gossip Girl. It's really quite hard to plan my days. I get bored easily. I get distracted easily.

    I am going to lose my mind.

    I'm certainly in-love with traveling. It gives me so much to look forward to. I get more inspiration.

I wish I can do better in doing the things I love to do; art, foreign language, writing, those stuff. Probably that's the reason why they gave me a break so I can breathe and analyze the things in my life that I am taking for granted in a while.

     It's the middle of November already. Time flies so quickly and my favorite holiday is coming not to mention that I am going to be a year older in a few months. I hate it.

     I'll probably crash into my cousin's couch to breathe some fresh air. I feel like suffocating in this house. Meanwhile, this has been a great long weekend...
And celebrating my Mom's birthday this year turned out to be uniquely romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment