Monday, November 19, 2012

Bohoo! for Twilight Breaking Dawn 2

        Certainly not the best I could have anticipated. Most of the time I feel like I was actually watching cartoons. It was hard to believe that it was what I've been waiting for a year to see. Well, anyway I guess the only bonus part was to see Bella, Edward and Jacob for the last time.


   I guess going to the cinema was kinda like going there for support and not for entertainment's sake like K-Stew and R-Patz were actually my best of pals. Haha.   since the Twilight Saga was there for me during my lonely pathetic broken-hearted days. I was a megalomaniac Twi-Hard Fanatic when no one's around to cheer me up carrying a paperback everywhere I go. Edward Cullen was my hero. I fell head over heels in-love. Like  Bella, I  had lost interest with human guys and considered vampires were really cool and undoubtedly gorgeous blood-suckers. Oh, please feel free to bite me!


 And last night, Edward Cullen actually visited me in my dream. To bid his adieu perhaps, I will surely miss this epic love story. And still hoping that like them, I will get a "and they live happily ever after" in the end. Kudos!



   And if you don't feel like seeing the movie, come on! just see it for the laughs! You won't get disappointed. Promise.
I think this will be a more appropriate  BD2  poster.  But Still, hands-down to all the cast for making Twi-hards fell-inlove for these past  four years or so...
              XOXO
TeamEdward/skinnyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment