Saturday, November 3, 2012

back to Bangkok, seven years in the making

 I lost track of time. And you can ask me the date but I am for certain  that I'm just plain clueless what day is today. Yesterday I was just hopping from one Tuk-tuk to the next, and boating and being bombarded with the  view I used to get whenever my country gets hit by a typhoon and eating street foods in the outskirt of a great city with a rich culture. Then again, here I am back in my cocoon and planning to sleep at 8pm when I just woke up. I just disembarked early this morning  and yet again packing my cabin bag for another plane to catch early tomorrow morning. I am spinning. Nonstop.
   It's been seven years since I set foot in Thailand. In fact, it was my first foreign travel. It was exhilarating. I was just this student-on-a budget way back then with a great zest for adventure  now just a carefree traveler, but  still a bit stingy though.  
   No doubt I'm exhausted. But my latest gig in Bangkok and a turnaround in HongKong was just perfect.  Shopping is at its absolute best and you can never go wrong with Thai food. The weather reminds me of my hometown and of course every local almost looks like my own countrymen. I feel so close to home.





   Flying time is short and the passengers were just asleep. I was looking forward to get this in my Roster for months now and thank God it's just an amazing way to wrap up my great October month. Never get the feeling that it's Halloween even.

    and here you find the reasons why I won't get tired coming back to Thailand.... :-)

when Burberri means not only a luxury brand but a Massage Center...









Fresh and sweet!
Boat Ride 
Girls... China, Hungary and Philippines 
I'm baaaaack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment