Saturday, October 27, 2012

Munich Love

So, I just got back from Munich and  still can't  get over it. I guess it helps that I've traveled to London thrice this month because somehow it made me feel quite immune to the cold weather. When we arrived it was 5 degrees. And starting this weekend snow is going to fall. Winter will finally hit most of Europe. And I am prepared for that I guess. Walking around , visiting parks  and eating out has been the usual mantra for now. I was glad to find one Serbian girl to go with me around Munich. At first she was silent and very shy until we had dinner. We had no idea exactly where to go. We forgot to ask the Concierge for directions. In the end we just let our feet do the work and not surprisingly we found ourselves lost--twice. Oh, I love this kind of adventure especially when you can't find an English speaker. We hopped from one train to another. And praying we won't spend the entire night just trying to get back to our hotel. But somehow it was great exploring on foot with all the wrong turns. I learned to appreciate knowing other people and tasting a foreign city for the first time. ( anyway I always get lost when it's my first time, but this time I just didn't freak out since I was not alone :-) 


Train Ride
Dinner Time 

She got the cabbage stuffed thing-y

of course...I got the Sausage Platter!...I came here for the authentic experience of German sausage!
Iva and me....
happy to be @ the marienplatz
@townHall
care for more sausage???
lovely-ness
So here's my latest adventure in Munich...

No comments:

Post a Comment