Sunday, October 21, 2012

Keep Discovering

@the Trafalgar Square 
 Everything is up to us. How we react in certain events, how we handle setbacks, how we handle success, how we manage our time. And it's our own responsibility to keep ourselves happy. We cannot let circumstances define us or how people treat us become our auto universe.

me,myself and I---taking a walk @Westminster


Autumn colors...
London Tour 
@ the Piccadilly Line 

    I've been to London three times this month. For some, they will just choose to stay in the hotel and sleep and watch TV instead of going out to explore. Well, that's based from experience. And most of the time it's the main reason why I go out just by myself.
@ the St.Paul's Cathedral 
    When I got this job, it's like I won the lottery. I wanted this so bad. I've been dreaming to see different places, to go as far as I can go. To taste different cultures, to get to to know the foreign and sometimes the odd.
   I guess my trainer was right, once you started seeing the world the way you see the world will change too. I have bigger dreams. I always keep myself inspired. And so far, this traveling gig is like getting brand new fresh air to breathe. To keep on pursuing and pressing forward.
   For the past four months, I've been to 9 countries already. Something I won't be able to do if I get to stay with my old job with the usual routine. I've been happier and more fulfilled. And at the same time more motivated to go to the next level.
  Everyday I feel so blessed to be able to work with amazing and talented people. And today, I got starstruck to meet and even talked with some billionaires on board. Life is full of surprises. You will never know when your big break is going to be, you will never know who will be the next person who will make your smile lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment