Thursday, October 4, 2012

In-flight Stories

I haven't written a lot lately. Most of the time when I reached my hotel room I will grab my travel journal and start scribbling. Only later the alarm buzzes telling me it's time to go. I had fallen asleep again with a pen in my hand. For the past few flights the photos speak for itself. No fancy travel review. I've always been in-love with writing and same goes with reading. Right now I don't feel like I am doing much for the writing part but ask how many photos I've taken so far and you will be surprised with the numbers. Maybe I should get more organized with my time when I am on a layover. Save some time to reflect about my great adventures and discoveries, after all I am living my dream , finally.

I missed to share the story of  the two very old French couple on my flight to Sydney the last time. It was heart-warming to the core. Also, the spoiled yet very lovely Arab Kid who always fly first class. He was incredibly charming and very vain considering he's just eleven and very rich too. I hope to share his story later too.

Well, about my latest London Heathrow flight-- it was great. As if by miracle, we didn't have that much drunk passengers. Yey! for for Y class for the light load on the way back while J class and F class were working their a**off.

For some of you who don't know me very well, I was dreaming to be a host of a TV show. I still remember how I was so driven to audition for MTV Philippines VJ search way back in College. But I ended up auditioning somewhere else. Well, I guess my innate passion to talk to people and know things about them has gone to its highest level. I always take time to chat especially when I feel like falling asleep. I've spoken to Arab Multi-millionaires lately, Very high valued customers and Top Businessmen and seriously I feel really inspired after knowing how humble they are and how very hardworking they've been. Just coming back to Dubai I recently had a short talk with one Business man in First class who just got married and heading to Seychelles for their honeymoon. I was surprised when he told me that he owns a Gold Mine in my country. And how much he prefers to fly with us and loves our A380. He told me about Katy Perry singing in his wedding and how her lovely wife was very much looking forward to leave the crowd and just be alone with him in Seychelles. I recognized his wife immediately upon boarding. Only because I have a girl-crush on her when she was still very active in the 'biz. Of course, she's still very pretty.

I was able to assist some members of Qatar's Royal family too. Now, I feel like I am actually having my own TV show. Haha.

Next year, when I get my US visa I will aim higher. Hoping I will get to chat with more celebs on flight.
Robert Pattinson on a New York flight? ...please. A girl can dream. 

Have a great Weekend everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment