Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eleven Things I learned from Today's Flight

1. To not drink anything with alcohol without at least 20-hours before work. Or else have that "I'm gonna-throw-up-any-minute-Oh-God-Pls-Save-me" kinda feeling.

2. Eat even when it's a short flight. Or be brain-dead.

3. Keep Oneself Entertained or End up hallucinating.

4. If you really want to Have it, then Go and Earn it! (be the Best at Something)

5. Do not be jealous of other's luck or fortune. I will have mine too. Everything Worthwhile Takes Time.

6. Do not go into a Silly Nonsense Fight with Someone You love Unless you want to come to work with swollen Eyes.

7. Bring Justice to those underprivileged Talents and Punish those Undeserving in their Places. ( When your colleague is so Rude!)

8. Prayers. Prayers. Prayers. Move. Mountains.

9. To sleep well. No. Matter. What.

10. Watching Magic Mike after an excruciating Flight somehow made me realized I still Love being a Girl.

11. You just have to make your Faith bigger than your Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment