Friday, August 3, 2012

in a nutshell

I can't.stop.watching.Glee. Kept me up til 1am last night. Hardly slept at all. It goes with other things in life when you seem to enjoy it so much. The passing of time seems like a curse, if only you could freeze time in a while, holding no regret and hoping you will be the same when the moment lapsed. Yet it kills you. And the drop of energy seems so humiliating from other people's perspective. I had another strange dream last night. When I woke up I just couldn't go back to sleep. When my roommate barged in early this morning I curled up in my bed like a ball covered while trying to hum a lullaby . And I almost fell asleep during church service in the afternoon.

One thing I learned today. Truly, nothing happened by accident. Sometimes the answers you're looking for is just under your nose. When there's a need to be fed sometimes the way to satisfy it is just right in front of us.

I learned to keep myself happy no matter what the situation is. Every day in not christmas day but I keep it all the time in my mind. I learned to accept that there are things that I can control and some that I can't. And so I gave up wrestling with those that I can't.  There's always a divine reason why things happen.

The only way to live life is to let it go. And  still follow through our own set of life's principles. Learn to trust and believe in miracles. If it's mine, then it will be no matter what, no need to be stressed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment