Monday, July 16, 2012

Out of Impulse

  There are days when you're just too lazy get up from your bed...

 It certainly happened to me a few days ago. When I get used to having three days off in a row and I started running out of things to do I just want to lay in my bed and just do absolutely nothing. I did have those days in the past. But I guess if you're in a relationship and there's no distance barrier and the feelings went absolutely intense I love having those days when you just cuddle in bed all day leaving the rest of the world getting busy with their own business. And a few days back having been alone for a while, believe me how hard it was to stay in bed. I was in fact desperately asking for company especially for that significant other  to come over or me to come over. It was difficult to avoid the war inside your head as you wrestle about thoughts that you should not be entertaining. I have worked hard to stay optimistic. I guess when the brain is not busy it's easier for that voice to plant some ideas that are just not going to be helpful.

  I have  a lot of plans already sorted out, goals that needs to be accomplished in time. Suddenly due to my sudden addiction to watching Ellen Degeneres and Oprah re-runs on Youtube I also did start having some impossible dreams. I know right. I am going crazy.

   But people who are close to me indeed at first, will laugh at my crazy ideas. However I know deep inside I am a fighter. As long as I am convinced and determined to make it happen I will surely do everything to make it come to pass. Hey, it's free to dream and besides we are our own destiny. And having a dream after another makes me avoid having those super lazy days in bed.

   I am actually in a middle of a night siesta before I have my midnight Airport standby, but I just want to pour out my feelings before I become lazy writing down my thoughts.

More on my crazy ideas in my coming posts... for now I just have to sleep again and maybe in my dreams I discover some useful tips.

Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment