Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's just one of those days...

When I spent the entire day in front of my laptop forgetting the hours as I pour my emotions in writing. Who knows, maybe in a not-so-distant future I have my own Best Selling novel hitting the shelves. 
When I spent the entire day working out every four hours to take out the guilt of my overindulgence for ice cream for four days in a row. And seemingly, my love for it follows every square inch I land my feet on. Oh, you have no idea how much I try to avoid even a single scoop of it.... oh my dear love. 
When I spent the entire day just watching Taylor Swift on Youtube. I get so inspired from people who achieve massive success and yet be able to stay grounded, be a role model to young people and old ones too, and the journey to having dreams coming to reality. Success stories just moves me and tear me up like a baby. I hope to be an inspiration too. 

When I spent the entire day just sketching til my hands went numb and my face almost covered in charcoal. When hitting the shower became a must-do in order to avoid the roommate to start thinking I am crazy. And my eyes started to be bloody red and oh,  no more sketch pads. :-( 




When I  cannot sleep at night. Either because I've been all alone for so long in such a big apartment and just the mere echo of something makes the tiny hair at my back to stand up. When my imagination becomes so incredibly tricky.And was so desperate for company....


When you incredibly miss someone. Hoping you can freeze time in a way. Catch the butterflies inside my tummy and put them in a jar. When kisses don't just mean the chocolate treats but from someone who becomes so dear and close to your heart. I totally forgot the feeling of sadness that used to cover me a year ago. I feel sixteen again. Dear Heart... why you're beating faster this time?


When I feel more eager and grateful for each blissful and Blessed day coming from God. To wake up and having this immense motivation to make a difference. To do something differently. To touch someone's life, to pray for someone randomly during the day, to stop and smell the coffee and the freshly baked cookies.


When I miss my Mom too much I can't stop crying. Sobbing like a five year old girl who got lost in the crowd is not a pretty picture to see for a twenty something like me who put an effort to have a brilliant smile all the time. 




When I just feel so thankful for all the Best days and more Best days to come! 


Hey! thank God it's friday again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment