Friday, June 1, 2012

REMEMBERING to FORGET
You died inside once but it doesn’t mean you will not live again…
Don’t try to turn on the radio for I try to ignore the sound and echoes of the promises thrown out the window. The long walks at the park, the breakfast, the dinners, the days of love when it was still sweet and I used to believe in fairy tales. I was Cinderella. I must have left my glass slipper somewhere, in your house, under the covers with my pile of clothes I wish not to take back with the betrayal, the photos, and the scent of your concubines occupying all the corners of that false person living inside of you.
I am running away from the ghost you created at the back of my head. I am running away from the scars and the blades that hunt me every night in that dream which includes them.

Later then perhaps I could forgive you. In a million years when you’re six feet under. I will send you flowers to the grave. The pestilence you brought along will cover the darkness that you casted upon wherever you go.
I loved the loving part of every love story. And the songs we used to sing as we kiss our night’s goodbye. The tears that welled up my eyes and you let someone else to brush them away. But life has taught me the golden lessons worth keeping. You made me like this so don’t ask me anything. And I owe much to bury you deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment