Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's nice to just feel free and not to worry about such trivial matters like what are you going to wear tonight? It's just dinner.

For awhile I've been spending some time with friends and colleagues while waiting for my new place. Before, it will take some major appointments to invite me because I was mostly attached to some kind of routine. For years, I only follow one definite schedule. And mostly, I have no opinion.

Dubai is really a nice place. I can say that I already did carve my niche here. I have my church, a loyal set of friends, and hobbies that are worth pursuing and just within my arms reach, the job  that I love and a grounded family who's always there for me. I realized those years when I was in relationship were the years when I felt most of the time empty. I did not have the chance to exercise my freedom. Out of love and fear of losing I tolerate such life.

It has been a constant struggle for me to be brand new. I meet guys most of the time. But I honestly left my heart somewhere. It will take time. But I am blessed that while I get to the healing part of who I am and the woman I used to be I get to share moments with people who are just amazing in all their tiny special ways.

I used to be carefree but only last night that I felt like a real one.
after dinner, we just took off and went to Jumeirah Beach late at night to just play with the crashing waves...
you have no idea how much sand we have in our undearwear....
one of the moments that took my breath away
when you have the best company

No comments:

Post a Comment