Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Explanation

     I haven't written at all in months, I think. Mostly pictures uploaded just to keep my blog moving the minimum. For the first half of the year, my life has been in total  chaos with fleeting happiness in between. I felt like I wasn't gonna make it alive.

     My love life has always been hanging by a thread. Men come and go. They did try to sweep me off my feet but admittedly and not proud of it, that I ended up going back to the sick routine. The problem with a long-term relationship that didn't work there's just a part of me that always come back to him. Until I hit the pavement with my head and decided to have Divine intervention. I wanted God to desperately take me away from this place. I don't deserve such incredible amount of torture from someone who used to matter a lot in my life. I did try to date just to entertain myself. But the enemy always seem to find a way to ruin my peace. I am such a good girl with a big heart. I forgive easily and then let myself get hurt again, and again.

    When my mom passed away last year I thought like it was such a great punishment to me. She loved me so much. If I could only turn back time,  I wish that I listened to her more intently.


     After such a long wait that seemed eternity already passed, I finally made it. One thing that my mom wanted me to become is finally happening.

    It was hard to let goof the Ex that doesn't want to die. And his evil ways to come and rattle me until an opportunity comes for us to go our separate ways for good.

    I will start to be away in the coming months as I try to discover what this life is all about.

   This, maybe is what I always needed... To getaway.
    So I can FIND YOU...
    To finally meet you...

No comments:

Post a Comment