Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Art of Surrender

    I spent the night thinking about Adam Levine. I've always been in-love with him like I am in-love with Robert Pattinson. I know we are nowhere near related but I was just as intrigued as the rest of his admirers what was behind the split with Anne V. the supermodel. Damn! they looked so good together. And knowing that he was the one who's brokenhearted made me even more concern.  Yeah, we are nowhere-related so I better stick to my business.
 
    I started packing today. I just realized how much money I spent in the past nineteen months. I hope I can just squeeze them all in in just two huge cargo boxes. My books alone and the shoes will occupy most of the space. I feel terrible throwing some stuff that holds memories but I dare myself to start fresh. Brand new.

      I am twisted with emotions like any other mid-twenties girl living alone is opt to feel. Recalling the days same time last year gives me shivers down my back. In a positive light, indeed I am in a much better place now.
     When your dreams starts to come true you cannot help but grasp any slick of chance coming your way that makes you happy.  I am grateful for the people I have around me. You can't just let them go. They came for a reason and I am much willing to share my part to nourish what we have. No matter where life takes us, no matter how the test of time will bring us you stick by.

       I am very much thrilled for the fact that another chapter of my life is about to unfold. This time, accordingly and not by some force I had only inflicted. The time to just go over and try things differently, breathe the air with much enthusiasm, to smile at life with much ardor.

   Although I am nowhere accomplished to where I am headed I am wrapped up in full-speed of hope. I may not have the person I thought I would share these wonderful things with, I am more confident that someone better is coming along. So for now, I will just surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment