Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Bottles of Wine

I am doing great. It comes out naturally I guess. I am a guest-magnet. Wahahahah.

While others battle to get the best out of the BIG fishes , they gladly decided to get lost in my pond. I get rejected like the rest however it gets better after awhile. After a huge tip and a great commission from my Upgrade, Mr. Panama came looking for me before they check out. He came back at 12midnight to give me a present like what he did wasn't enough. I clumsily opened it when I went at the back office and guess what, two bottles of wine! Really sweet of him. Unfortunately I haven't figured out yet how to bring them home. Apparently, in Dubai you can serve a jail term if you get caught parading alcohol without a liquor license. I will be off in two days and I can't wait to share them with a bunch of friends.

I hope I will get more of this with my next destination....

No comments:

Post a Comment