Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maybe it's not so bad. Maybe my fractured heart can still beat for someone else completely different from what I have in mind. The heart can be tricky sometimes. But it's the eyes that captures first and his scent comes after. I could get lost in oblivion just by looking. And how he speaks resembles a lullaby in my ear.

You are tall and slender but I can feel the emerging muscles when you hold me. You hair never falls in place. It gives me the impression that you haven't taken shower for days and yet it still appeals to me. How do you manage to smell good? it lingers longer than it should. Your crooked smile is so inviting. I wonder if you will snap into becoming a werewolf any minute because your beard starts to cover the beautiful outlines of your face. Your lashes needs no threading they are lovely when you blink. You play the piano like all the michaels I know. Your husky voice, your slightly irritating accent I am held like a prisoner of your charm.

You are your own sun, I quote. Warm, and tends to brush off the dark shadows in the day. You don't possess neither cold when I invite you in. And there are certain things that I am able to share only with you. Is this love? I haven't figured out yet. 'Coz the last time I checked I felt like falling from a cliff....

No comments:

Post a Comment