Monday, March 19, 2012

Inside your head

I've been spending a lot of time reading blogs of different people and hardly ever have the time to update mine. I've recently borrowed a lot of books since I started feeling like I don't have the usual drive to write anymore. That is just BAD. To make matters worse I hardly even touch my books anymore. Sure I get through a few pages and that's it and mostly ends up watching movies online and watching Glee re-runs. The art thing takes a halt as well. What is wrong with me?

Work excites me and the prospect of a new life arriving soon. But coming to an empty home for a while now sometimes gets a little bit lonely. I should not be surprised why my Dad couldn't sleep unless I call. I love my new place but my freaking schedule just doesn't allow me yet to invite some friends over for a bottle of wine and some serious girl-bonding.

My sudden change of lifestyle somehow drifted me away from some chaotic habits and led me to a more positive direction. I got more involved in the church and reaching out, and finally finding my voice and re-establishing a brand new relationship with God. It's almost a year now since my dear Mom passed on. And not a single day passes by without me missing her. It's like everyday is a just another first day of her being away. My faith is my strength and my light. And this awesome level of peace that I finally found is totally non-negotiable. I would not trade it with anything else.

There's these two guys from work who wouldn't give up. Time and time again they will try over and over to win me over even when I made it clear that I am just not interested. But I certainly feel like I want to be in a relationship again. The only thing is, finding the one that is right is really hard work nowadays. Most of the time just because I see it everyday here in Dubai, being in a committed and loving relationship is impossible to find here. I don't know where is. But somehow I started to believe it can still happen. I don't know how but as I told you I am just lifting everything up to Him.

It's officially the longest winter ever. And it's just painful. How many sandstorm do we still have to endure so we can finally have summer? Seriously, this is no fun anymore. I go out wearing cotton dress in the morning and ends up almost frozen at night when I reach home.

March is almost over and April is coming soon.
Can't wait to come home soon. You have no idea how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment